Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NPW- Week 11 Plum Shimmer

Hello! When picking what polish I wanted to wear this week, I literally took out all the polishes I have worn through this blog. I just wanted to see what colors I've used a lot, and which ones I hadn't. So, here are all the colors I have used so far on this blog. :)

I looked at my polishes, and noticed that I didn't have very many purples or blues. So I went searching for those in my nail polish collection. Well... somehow I ended up with Plum Shimmer. This isn't blue or purple. But, it was very different that what I have been wearing for a while. And it caught my eye, and I thought it would be fun. This one is from Love My Nails, and it was only $1. As are most my polishes.

Its just this great pink metallic shimmer color. And I thought it was really different and fun. But it turned out to be pretty subtle. But that's cool. I'll just go with it. I don't think that this picture does it justice. I feel like it makes it look more metallic than it really is.


This last picture looks more real. Its still off a lil bit, but its close enough. This stuff is really thick, and I just put on 1 coat. First I put a clear, then the shimmer, and another clear. I feel the clear is important with this polish. And that is because it is really thick, and with glitter, it sticks really easily to your nails. So I am hoping that I was smart with the clear, so it won't be hard to get off my nails. Also I put the clear over it at first, because I only used one coat of the color.

I hope you like my pretty polish as much as I do. Peaces :) Stay PTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment