Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NPW- Private Viewing

Here is my nail polish of the week. It is called Private Viewing and it is from Wet n Wild. I got this from Target for only $1.99. Not too bad of a price.

I just thought it was a great neutral color. It is a beige with a slight pink and orange undertone.

 But I was kinda disappointed when I put it on, and it blended in with my skin color. :( So it just looks like I was born that way. So I wasn't loving it. I did see a shade darker when I was at Target, and so I guess I should have grabbed that one. Oh well, next time gadget...
But I did end up adding another coat (3 all together!) and it did make it a lil more pink than beige. So that made it a bit better. And I was like, do I like it, do I hate it? I didn't know, so I just kept it on. Tell me what you think of it. I think it would be better on a person with lighter skin than me. In this picture my skin looks a lot lighter than it actually is, and it just kinda looked weird. But guess what, it's still on my nails ! :O

But the one thing I do love about the polish is the brush. It is absolutly fabulous! ( love that show!) It is short and thick, and make putting on my polish super easy. I would totally go back and buy more Wet n Wild polish, just not Private Viewing...   Peaces, Stay TPC! Please subscribe and comment! It would make my day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment