Sunday, August 28, 2011

NPW Week 9 - Army of 1

Hello!! For this week's polish, I decided to wear Ulta's Nail Lacquer in the color Army of 1, because well, I just bought it. This polish I actually got free. And that is because I am part of Ulta's award program. Once you spend an x amount of money in an x amount of time, they award you with a gift. yay. And guess what.... it is FREE to join. So this is my free gift that I chose. And I really like it. In real life, it is more of an army green.


This picture makes it look more army greenish.




But in this one it looks more bluish grey. So IDK. I kinda wish it showed up more as a army green. But then, I like that it is different shades in different light. Sometimes it looks green, sometimes blue, and sometimes grey. So it turns out to be more of a neutral. But I think I'm gonna paint another coat. Maybe that will make it more green.


 But the formula is really nice, and I like the brush. The bottles are new. Before they were square, and now they are round. But the brush and formula seems the same.
 Well... Hope you like! Peaces Stay TPC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment