Monday, September 5, 2011

August Birchbox

Hello! This is coming a little late, and I should be getting my September Birchbox pretty soon. But I thought, hmm, why not. I should go ahead and share what I got this last month. So here it is. August's Birchbox. YAY!  This month's theme was the "Next Big Thing"


Starting from the right top, the first thing I got is Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstucting Masque. When I first saw this, I thought it was a face mask, but its actually for your hair. I've used this like 5 times and still have half the bottle left. A little goes a long way. I've been using this instead of my conditioner, and I really like it. I feel that it makes my hair really soft. Next to that is the Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream. This is an eye cream that is supposed to help protect against all eye problems. Lines, dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, and other problems as well. I've only used this twice. And I'm not too sure how I feel about this product. It blends in nice and doesn't crease, but I haven't seen much change.
One of my favorite products from this month's box is the  Zoya Touch in Shay Nail Polish.I really loved this color. It has been a color I've been looking for and I really liked it. I actually did a nail of the week on it that you can read HERE. :)
So the next product is pretty neat. It is the FIX Malibu Wish Wash Exfoliating Powder Wash. This was invented so you can bring your face wash on your carry on, and not worry about it being liquid. This is a face wash, that is a powder and you add water and it turns foamy. I actually just used this today for the first time. And it is kinda messy, but it did work. I just used a little bit in my hand and added some water and it turned into a nice lather(not super foamy). It did get off a lot of makeup, and didn't dry my skin out. I'm excited to try this out again.
Then that little black thing, which I thought was a piece off something else is actually a Twistband Hair Tie. This is supposed to not create creases and hold your hair easily and when not wearing it look good on your wrist and not cut off circulation. Whew, that was a lot. Anyways, it did hold my thick hair with no problem, but I haven't used it enough to look for creases in my hair. As for looking good on the wrist, I kinda disagree. Its got a strange piece that kinda sticks up, and I don't think that part looks "chic" but it doesn't cut off circulation like all my other hair bands.
Now the very last product is actually under the Hair tie. This is Number 4 L'eau de Mer Hydrating Shampoo. The packaging looks big, but its actually just a small sample shampoo package. What I do like about it, is that it is concentrated, and when add water it turns into more, well a just a little. I got two uses out of this, and it was alright. Nothing super special.
So that was my August Birchbox. Hope you enjoyed. If you have birchbox, what did you get in yours? Peaces! Stay PTC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment