Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NPW- Week 8 Shay

Here is my polish for this week (well, actually last week, sorry :/ ) This one is actually from my Birchbox. Yay birchbox! It is from Zoya and is in the color Shay. It is a nude with a slight pearly/pinky tone.
I love this polish. And the funny thing is that I was actually looking for this color. If you look at NPW week 4, I bought a similar polish to this one, but it wasn't what I was looking for. This is what I am looking for. It's nude, but doesn't blend in with my skin, and is a really pretty color.


Also, if want to know a little more about Birchbox you can check out this post  Summer favorites, and later on I will do a Birchbox page talking all about Birchbox and writing a post about August's Birchbox. Hope you like this polish as much as I do. Peaces, Stay PTC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment