Friday, August 5, 2011

NPW- week 7 Casting Call/Rose Sage

This NPW Nail Polish of the Week, is called Casting Call/Rose Sage. Yes it has two names. It seems that all Wet n' Wild nail polishes have two names. I'm not sure why, but I do know that I like it! These polishes are only $1, and can be found at Target or Walgreen's. This one, I actually found in my polishes, and was like, hmmm when did I get this one? So I decided to try it out. And I liked it!

The color in the bottle is kind of muddy brown, and I wasn't sure I was going to like it. But on me it turned mauvey brown. And I really liked it.


Also, I decided to let my nails stay a little longer than I usually do


In this picture it looks almost red. So yeah, this polish has a lot of notes, and looks a lot better on then in the bottle. But this had great pigmentation and went on real easy.
Peaces! Stay TPC

No comments:

Post a Comment