Monday, June 27, 2011

NPW-Week3-Mint Sorbet

I am so excited about this color! I have been looking for this color for a while now. I kept seeing it on vlogs with people saying how much they love it. And I just thought it was really neat and different. And I finally found it!!!

I just love this color! It is called Mint Sorbet and it is Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear. It was $ 2.50, which is more than I normally spend on polish, but I've seen a whole lot worse price. Plus I've been looking forever, and when I saw this I just had to have it! I found this one at Krogers.



Sorry my polishing isn't the best, but I still like it. I just think its so much fun and very summery! So its a win/win. :) Hope you enjoy this color as much as I do. Let me know what you think, or if you would wear this color... PEACE :) Stay TPC!


No comments:

Post a Comment